28 December 2009

Tis the Season for Dinner Parties

I'm back from the nonsense eating holidays. here's a recap of what i wore.


Dinner Party at a Friend's House:

Aqua Studded Boyfriend Blazer, Jewel Graphic Racerback Tank, Black Cigarette Jeans.

Christmas Eve


Vintage Fox Fur Walking Coat, Pink Pashmina, Jeweled Tee, Black Pencil Skirt, Charcoal Tights, Oxford Heels

Christmas Day

I have no photos of my outfit, but look how cute my little cousin is in his sweater and oxford! He's only 2 and he's already more stylish than most boys my age!

Day After Christmas Lunch With High School Friends


Destroyed Studded Burn Out Tee, Cigarette Jeans, Turquoise Pashmina

Dinner Party at My House with Parents' Friends

Aqua Boyfriend Blazer & CAT SHIRT (look at it majestically gleaming) !



So now, the holiday craziness is over and I am heading out to New York for New Year's Eve. DEFINITELY an occasion for me to blog and post photos of my outfit (I'm wearing a wild French Connection dress, and I bought new shoes to go with it). Sorry I've been absent, but obviously, I've been busy, having a time, visiting and cooking! Thanks for sticking around! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday, no matter what they celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment