03 January 2010

Something Old, Something New.

I've been in search of a vintage fur vest, and although I haven't found one, I have gotten some other stuff.

Vintage Mahogany Leather Bomber.

My favorite parts of this jacket are the princess sleeves. I can't stop wearing this. I've worn it to everything from New year's Eve to out bowling. I actually found this at the Goodwill when my mother and I went to drop off some of our old clothes.


New Years Shoes & Givenchy Pret-A-Porter (FW 08) Tights.


The shoes are also thrifted. They were perfect with the beaded French Connection dress I wore, and the tights are GORGEOUS Givenchy lace tights. I found them in the corner of our Marshall's this morning for only $3. I couldn't say no.


& for good measure, here's a picture of the excellent sushi arranging i did at a family dinner party last week! everyone loved my work.

1 comment:

  1. i love those tights! and now you've got my wanting sushi!

    ReplyDelete