25 October 2009

I've Been Waiting So Long for this One.

it's finally here! the Temptu professional airbrush system is available at Sephora.com & in Sephora Stores.



For makeup junkies, this is an unbeatable bargain! I, personally, am dying for one of these & when Eric at Sephora Georgetown (DC) told me that they'd be launching this product sometime in Fall 2009, I was filled with glee.

Also, remember that if you're a beauty insider, this purchase could bring you closer to becoming a V.I.B. (any beauty insider that spends $350 in one calendar year) and also takes you about 1/2 way to the 500 point perk ( currently a full-size Kat Von D eyeshadow palette).

If you're interested in learning more about VIB perks, ask me or visit Sephora.com.

This Temptu system is DEFINITELY on my holiday gift list, right underneath the zebra print snuggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment