24 October 2009

DC Shoppers (this one's for you!)

It's that time of year again & I had totally forgotten until one of the shopgirls from the Jimmy Choo in Friendship Heights called to remind me (& also tried to tempt me into buying the Jazz Pump....she can't make me).

It's Care for Kids shopping week!!!

Here's how it works:

Go into any of your favorite upscale retailers, and with a donation of $50, you receive 20% off on whatever you want in that store!
Also, 100% of that $50 is going to go to National Children's Medical Center! So you can feel good about your money going to help the kids. I know 20% off doesn't sound like alot, but on high-end items you can end up saving as much as $1000!!! that's so much, it's like a month of rent! But, I mean, do it for the kids.

Any Additional details and a list of retail stores is at http://www.careforkidscard.com/.
Shopping Days are from October 23 (that's yesterday) until November 1st. Get to shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment