28 October 2009

A Good Day on the Outnet

Even though they've turned the water off in my building AGAIN today (for maintenance. Please, i pay my bills), I've managed to find some solace in my favorite activity -- SHOPPING ONLINE SAMPLE SALES.

My favorite of all favorite sale sites - theOutnet.com (net-a-porter's outlet site) is having some great bargains today.

If you're a member, for the next 45 minutes you can participate with me in the Going,Going, Gone sale on this Jimmy Choo Clutch.

I want it and I will get it and I will pray it drops to below $1000. If I can score it for anywhere under $500, i know that I've got luck on my side.

In other news, there's a small sale on Marchesa dresses, and this dress that both Miley & Heidi Klum wore is about 75% off. It's fabulous and if there were a size that fit my boobs, you know that I'd be on it.


So, with that being said, I'll be on the outnet.com all day, while I try to pretend that I don't have to study for this Organizational Behaviour midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment