10 November 2009

I'm Back & So Are Some Great Deals.

I've been really busy lately getting A's, traveling around the East Coast, Checking my SaleMail, Rearing My Kids, & Shopping. My life is thrilling and if you care to read about it in great length and detail. I can direct you to the correct outlet.

For those of you that don't know. This weekend marks TWO milestones in my shopping career. I found my favorite item ever (i think. i like it more than my white leather jacket) & I realized that in one realm of retail, i actually have NOTHING left to buy.

So let's start with the bad news. I was walking through Georgetown perusing the racks at Annie Creamcheese with my good friend Lauren when we started talking about where else we should stop in during our excursion. We both paused after I said Sephora and came to the simultaneous realization that we have nothing left to buy. There comes a point when your kit is full. you've found it all, and, well, At this point, I've got it all. It's sad really. I don't like going into a store and floundering, but whatever, for those of you that aren't gripping at desperate threads and really need new makeup, there's some really great promotions going on this week at Sephora.

#1 - Spend $50 and get a makeup bag filled with great samples.


#2 - VIBs Only! Go in stores this weekend and get 20% off your entire purchase and some great samples. On Thursday night from 4 - 9 PM bring a friend and you both get 20% off.



and last but not least the Sephora Weekly Specials (that's a link, click it. there's a big beauty sale!)!

NOW THE GOOD NEWS - I bought a bejeweled cat shirt at CUSP. I am obsessed with it. This shirt called to me from the rack and the rule was if i tried it on and it fit, it was meant to be. the fates aligned you guys:


A) this shirt is awesome. B) the line it comes from is awesome. It's a brand called "Torn by ronny kobo" and I'm really into the tops. It's a lot of more casual going out tops with cool embellishments and they're all really airy shapes. It's sold at Cusp, Intermix, ShopBop & Bloomingdale's.

So with that, I leave you. I need to finish my homework because 1) I am going to the grocery store & 2) Zac Efron is in DC tonight and I am going to find him and well... you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment