28 January 2010

Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion




What: Urban Decay Pore Perfect Face Primer
How & When: Prior to Foundation
The Good: Tons of product, Does create "flawless" skin, No need to use a lot, Cute Design.
The Bad: A little chalky, Pricy


I know that everyone has their two cents about Urban Decay, but I love their primers (I actually think they're better than the Smashbox Photo Finish primers). I think the downside to this primer is that if you wear mineral or powder based makeup, it's not going to work for you, and it's going to show through. I haven't experienced any breakouts from this primer, but then again, that's different for everyone. All in all, I think it's a great primer, it doesn't take much to cover up the entire face, and it goes on really smootlhly and dries quickly. Currently retails for $30 at Sephora.


in news unrelated to makeup: i've got pink eye. the shit never ends... does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment