24 January 2010

Move Ya Body like a Snake Charmer.

Last week, I had monday off (from work too! it's so rare to get a day off as a Nanny) -- So I went to the big Bloomingdale's sale. I got two really great things:

Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses
(The Case is Zebra Print, They're Leopard Inside, They have big gold snakes on them.... all of my dreams. They're tacky in the way that i always want Roberto Cavalli to be tacky. )



Aqua Multi-Strand Chain & Pearl Necklace
(i've been hearing a lot about the plain tshirt and glam necklace look, so I decided to give it a try. I kind of like it. here, I'm wearing the chain with a basic black Long Sleeve T from J.Crew)



Then I did some ebay magic and came back with these two beauties:

Gold-Tone 1970s Snake Arm Cuff
(I bought this on a whim. I've been into people wearing bracelets on their upper forearms, so i'm going to give it a try.)


Tiny 1940s Gold & Rhinestone Bow Scarf/Neckerchief Clip
(I'm really excited about this because I think it looks really fun. I might also make it into a necklace because it has a few places in the back where I can slide a Chain through.)




you'll have to excuse my robe & chipped nails in the last two photos. one of my kids got me sick, so i am in bed reading and enjoying the day in my fuzzy robe. though, i went shopping yesterday (after a great lunch at PingPong Dim Sum) and got a GREAT spring skirt. I can't wait to wear it once the weather gets warm.

also, i put up some composites of my favorite shows in Milan over at my tumblr: falseprophet.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment