16 January 2010

Latest Obsession - Moroccan Oil Shampoo

I know that everyone has been on the Moroccan Oil bandwagon for a long time, but I wasn't invited until Christmas and Now i am driving the covered wagon straight up the Oregon Trail. I would really like to talk about the shampoo, though. COULD THERE BE A MORE AMAZING SHAMPOO? COULD THERE? NO. THE ANSWER IS NO. It's color safe as well as sulfate and paraben free, too.



My only word of advice is to really follow directions and to Lather, Rinse, & REPEAT. The Repeat is essential. Even if you don't condition after, it still gives your hair amazing shine. I like to follow it up with the Ojon Shine Spray (which i actually like better than the Moroccan Oil one.) for really fantastic and healthy looking long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment