18 November 2009

Guilty Pleasure Item of the Season #2 -- Combat Boots

Now, lately, I'd been musing about the practicality of a pair of Combat Boots. Would it be more practical than Victorian style lace up boots? Would I look like Daria Morgendorffer? Is it just not my aesthetic? In my own mind, I had convinced myself that Combat boots were something every girl needed, but i refused to buy them until i found the RIGHT pair.






I am restraining myself from going back to Bloomingdale's tonight and trying them on. I feel like there should be some kind of censor in me that says "No." but there isn't and well, I know if I show up in CT with these at Thanksgiving my mother will ask herself where she went wrong.

3 comments:

  1. get it oh my fucking god. it's so wrong but SO RIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't really get into this trend and i'm not sure why :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T CARE, I LOVE COMBAT BOOTS. Let's be combat cousins!

    ReplyDelete